Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pen to Paper

Hello and welcome to Jade Wing's first ever blog page!  As the first posting of many to come, I would like to take a moment and thank you for stopping by!  As this IS my first time ever having kept a blog, I'm not quite sure what to expect.  I simply hope that any and all works will somehow bring a smile to someones face, provoke thought, enlighten, bring a tear or; even in some cases; inspire.  What I'm trying to say is--yes, these blogs are to portray who I am as a person, but I hope for more than that.  I hope that my words can reach out to more than just my own thoughts.  That's my goal.
Well, wish me luck!  I'm not sure if this is sheer brilliance or utter suicide as I partake in adding yet another task to my already very busy life.  Oh well.  Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment