Monday, September 16, 2013

30 Day Challange: Day 6



Day 6: What is your zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality?  


I’ve never been one for zodiac signs, horror scopes or superstitions.  However, I find it intriguing non-the-less.  My zodiac is Leo seeming as my birthday falls in late July.  Here is the definition and characteristics of the Leo as given by: http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_explained.php.  You can go here if you’re interested to find out more about your own zodiac too.

Leo
Your element: Fire
Your ruling planets: The Sun
Symbol: The Lion
Your stone: Peridot
Life Pursuit: To lead the way
Vibration: Radiant Energy
Leo's Secret Desire: To be a star

Description:
"Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humor.
Once a Lion is committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful. Should their heart or trust be broken they never forgive or forget. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) they can disappear into the sunset without a backward look. Leos can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, but usually there is a good reason why they have broken a tryst. For a Leo, when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good.
There are three levels of soul-evolution of the Leos. The highest is represented by the Sphinx; wise beyond their years and great teachers to others. The second is the Lion, King of the Jungle, ruled by ego but always protective and sustaining of those they love. The last is the Lion Cub, immature and undeveloped, frightened by anything new. These Leos cling to others (in the mode of the child not wanting to leave its mother's side).) They can't bear to be alone.
No matter what level they have attained, all Leos are trendsetters, leaders and adventurers. Their weakness is their pride. This is one sign where the saying "flattery will get you everything" applies, but be warned criticism will slam the relationship door right in your face."

I find definitions such as these to be broad, vague and extreme.  However, there is always truth to be found about yourself for everyone.  I think that’s the point.  I’ve highlighted the portions that I feel speak directly to my personality.  Those of you that know me well would agree.  Love is at the center of my life.  I live for those I love and love the ones I live for. I’ve always felt I was very fortunate to be born into my family.  Full of such love, acceptance and opportunity.  I’m fiercely loyal to my relationships.  Even when they end however, I have a difficult time forgetting.  I’ve been told more than once that I’m wise beyond my years.  I’m a deep person who seems to always have a thought or epiphany floating around in my head.  I am protective of those I love and would do anything to keep the darkness of life away from them.  Because my birth order is first born in my family, I’m a leader—I always look behind me to make sure the path that I’ve created is worthy of following.  And when it isn’t…I make it right.  The last thing I wanted to note is that, I suppose, when I look at it with a different angle, I really do desire to be a star.  More in the aspect of being something worth looking up to…something worth following…something worth wondering about.     

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....Some of it sounds about right! Now I have to go look at mine hahahaha. I LOVE your blog so far! :D I need to go do some stuff with mine lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This blog has offered a lot of balance in my life actually. It helps to just write. I can't wait to see more posts from you! After all, you're the one who inspired me to begin my blog!

    ReplyDelete