Day 7: What were some of your
favorite childhood toys?
Beanie Babies: Collecting these was
so much fun! And…I still can’t seem to
get myself to get rid of them. My
favorite one is Roary the lion. My
grandmother sent me some birthday money and I waited until I could find Roary. My grandmother died when I was 10 so this
beanie holds a special place in my heart.
Pokémon: The first series was awesome! The second series was great…and then they just started getting weird. Collecting the action figures and cards was addicting (stored away safely in my closet). I still remember saving up for my first game boy color to play the games. Ah, those were the days.
Zoids: This was a show that was
popular in the 70’s and came back with a bang in the late 90’s and then disappeared
once again. Not many know of the
show. It basically was about these huge animal like machines that a pilot controlled and battled with. Yeah, I'm a dork. There were these models that you
could build. They were really
complex. I still have all of these as
well.
Anyways, I had a really good childhood. I still have days where I wish I could just
go back.



No comments:
Post a Comment