Friday, September 13, 2013

30 Day Challange: Day 3



Day 3: What are your top five Pet Peeves?

  1. When people chew with their mouths open…I don’t want to hear you eating.
  2. When people talk about nothing but themselves…its rude not to show at least a slight interest in others. 
  3. Lazy co-workers or school partners.  Free loader…
  4. Overused sayings/phrases/memes/or melodies…seriously…say that one…more…time.. *twitch* 
  5. When people take up more than one parking spot.  Especially at my apartment.  I get home late sometimes and the last thing I want to do is park far enough away to have to feel unsafe or paranoid.
I honestly don’t like to focus on pet peeves because it makes me loose some hope for humanity.  I also like to think about the best in people.  Yeah, I have pet peeves, but I seriously try to get over them—because what more is a pet peeve other than you being selfish and impatient? 

No comments:

Post a Comment